What is CareXtra Home Health residential home care?
Our residential homes provide accommodation and personal care for people who need extra support in their daily lives. Personal care might include help with eating, washing, dressing, going to the toilet, nutrition support, wound care, taking medication, transportation to medical appointments, social programs and activities such as day trips or outings.
How can CareXtra Home Health help you?
CareXtra Home Health team focuses on growing impactful solutions that meet dynamic needs across the entire healthcare continuum. We consistently integrate innovative service offerings that improve the outcomes and experiences of patients, caregivers, family members, health care practitioners, and other providers. We also prioritize care depending on the acuity, the level of care and services each person needs.
Who are my caretakers?
Our employees go through the process required by the Department of Health, and in addition we follow evidence based practice standards that enhance a safe and quality care that promotes overall well-being of our residents. Below
- Background checks are conducted per state regulations
- The agency is licensed and bonded
- The agency maintains client confidentiality and follows HIPAA regulations
- The agency provides worker’s compensation insurance
- The agency manages tax withholding and payroll services
- The agency only accepts clients for which it has the capacity to care for
- The agency provides RN supervision of caregivers according to state regulations
- The agency is willing to work to find the best fit and most appropriate caregiver(s) for each individual client
- The agency individualizes each specific plan of care to meet identified client needs