Residential home health
- Well trained personal care assistants under the supervision of experienced registered nurse will be providing care and support with activities of daily living while using person care centered approach.
- Escort clients to medical appointments, events and occasions
- Dietary assessment and preparation
- Home making and laundry
- Assist with dressing, grooming, and bathing as needed
- Medication preparation and management
- Skilled nursing
- Shopping, errands, and outings
Personal care assistance
- With the assistance of well trained and compassionate personal care assistant under the supervision of registered nurse will aid with performing activities of daily living as well as respite care to allow one to live in their home independently.
- Ensure clients receive their medications on time
- Assist with ADL’s including dressing, bathing, and toileting
- Perform meal planning and preparations
- Assist clients with their shopping
- Homemaking and laundry
- PCAs available in-home respite care for your loved ones if needed
- Taking multiple medications can be confusing, tedious journey, and unsafe. Experienced and caring registered nurses are available to help manage your medication with your collaboration.
- Medication set up
- Prescription refill
- Help organize medication, create list and update medication list
- Provide education about medication and safety
- Assess adverse effects of medications
- Notify patient’s primary care provider with all changes
Please contact us to help you with the above services.